Sunday, May 1, 2016

Naturally Clear Acne - Period


If you're looking for a bunch of complicated ideas and tips on how to clear your acne you have come to the wrong place. This article will skip all of the 'hoopla' and just flat out give you some tips on how you can cure your acne naturally in just a few weeks. It takes a little dedication, so if you don't have that you can leave this page right now.

First, a little background information. I suffered with acne for 12 long years. It started when I was 13 and I finally got rid of it completely just a few short weeks ago at the age of 25. How did I do this when everything else had failed? I simply looked to the internet for information.

There is no lack of acne related products on the internet. Some work for the short-term (such as creams and pills) and some don't work at all. I was sick of spending money on things that didn't work or didn't work past a few months, so I typed in 'natural acne cure' on a search engine and just took in as much information as possible.

The one theme that I noticed was almost universal was that diet DOES in fact play a huge role in acne, despite what dermatologists tell you. Vegetable oil, for instance, is a huge no-no if you want clear skin, so I would recommend you stop poisoning your body and skin with vegetable oil today. That is just one of a few disaster foods that you must stop eating if you wish to clear your skin. There's no way around it.

Another thing I noticed was that lack of nutrition was also a huge culprit in the formation of acne. Just taking a few nutrient dense supplements can greatly speed up the clearing process. One such supplement that I highly recommend is cod liver oil, as well as zinc. Both are great anti-inflammatory supplements that I will use for life now.

So in a nutshell, get some information, follow it, and watch how fast you clear up. You might have to spend a few bucks, but once you've spent it and you know how to completely rid yourself of acne, like I did, you will never have to spend the money again. I'd say that's a great investment. Check out my blog for more information.

Check out my blog for more information.

My name is Chase Michaels, and I suffered with acne for 12 long years (this includes blackheads and MASSIVE cystic acne on my back, neck, and chest.) My goal is to find the safest and most natural ways to destroy this disease once and for all. Please check out my blog for information on how I finally got clear after 12 painful years. http://acnecurereviews.blogspot.com

Or check out this product I have specifically reviewed for you:

http://acnefree3review.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Chase_Michaels/224880



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1417197

No comments:

Post a Comment