Friday, May 20, 2016

How to Cure Acne Naturally With Diet and Supplementation

Acne is a disfiguring disease that can completely destroy your self-esteem. I know, because I had it for over 12 years. It can be emotionally crippling to the point where you don't even want to leave the house. And I've had it all, from blackheads to whiteheads to MASSIVE cystic acne.

So how do you get rid of acne? That seems to be the million dollar question that no one can answer. There are thousands upon thousands of topical creams, antibiotics, 'quick fix' drugs and other harmful acne 'cures' on the market today (ever hear of Accutane?). The problem? None of these are directed at killing the ROOT cause of acne, and only deal with the symptoms.

That's what businesses do. It's not in their best interest to help you cure acne, because then you won't be spending millions of dollars a year on their products. It's a vicious cycle that I fell into for 12 years until I started reading about diet and general nutrition. This completely opened my eyes.

You see, acne is a disease like any other that starts from inside your body due to what you put into it. If you eat and drink toxins all day, or even foods you are intolerant to (for me it was wheat and dairy), your body has to find a way to expel these toxins. One such way is through your skin. It also makes a difference if you are genetically predisposed to have acne, which not everyone is. This is why certain people can eat whatever they want and not get acne, but what they don't understand is that they are going to have other problems later in life such as obesity or diabetes. Everyone has a different genetic make-up.

So for us unfortunate people that have the 'unlucky' acne gene, you need to learn how to eat correctly and supplement with 'super' foods, and I can guarantee your acne will improve almost immediately... and for GOOD! Check out my blog for more information, as I will be updating it regularly with HONEST reviews on the best natural acne products available. Take control of your health today.

My name is Chase Michaels, and I suffered with acne for 12 long years(this includes blackheads and MASSIVE cystic acne on my back, neck, and chest.) My goal is to help people like me that have suffered with acne and have tried seemingly everything with little or no luck. Please check out my blog for information on how I finally got clear after 12 painful years.

acne cure reviews

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Chase_Michaels/224880



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1273075

No comments:

Post a Comment